Using the website BeerXpress.ca, customers can search for items by category, brand, container type, country of origin, what’s on sale or browse by what’s available at a specific location.
“We’re delighted to offer a digital solution that will enhance the overall customer experience. We have introduced our mobile application and in-store touch screens (Pricing Information Centres) in recent years and Beer Xpress is the latest digital innovation for customers to enjoy,” Ted Moroz, President of the Beer Store, said in a media release.
RELATED: LCBO now taking online orders
Each of the 25 locations have been outfitted with a Beer Xpress station so customers can quickly pay and pick-up online orders. A minimum order of $20 is required and customers must register for an account to use the Beer Xpress service.
The 25 locations accepting online pre-orders are:
- Brampton – 198 Queen St. East
- Brampton – 180 Sandalwood Pkwy.
- Milton – 1071 Maple Ave.
- Oakville – 511 Maple Grove Drive
- Oakville – 104 Lakeshore Rd. West
- Oshawa – 257 Wentworth St. West
- Mississauga – 420 Lakeshore Rd East
- Etobicoke – 250 Wincott Rd.
- Scarborough – 1437 Victoria Park Ave.
- Scarborough – 2360 Kennedy Rd.
- London – 155 Clarke Rd.
- London – 414 Wharncliffe Rd. South
- Windsor – 2380 Walker Rd.
- Barrie – 30 Anne St. South
- Collingwood – 415 First St.
- Guelph – 710 Woolwich St.
- Hamilton – 959 Fennell Ave. East
- Cambridge – 200 Franklin Blvd.
- Waterloo – 70 Weber St. North
- Kitchener – 875 Highland Rd. West, Unit 80
- St. Catharines – 99 Dieppe Rd.
- Niagara Falls – 6757 Lundy’s Lane
- Ottawa – 1860 Bank St.
- Ottawa – 1984 Baseline Rd.
- Peterborough – 570 Landsdowne St. West
For more information on the Beer Xpress service or to place an online pre-order, visit beerxpress.ca.
Are you excited you can now pre-order online at The Beer Store? Share your thoughts in the comments below or at facebook.com/bamcatBuzz.